An Australia Addiction

Portsea must be stuck in my subconscious for some reason. Yesterday morning it randomly popped into my head.  Last night it was in my dreams.

I somehow hear/read that there's a community in Portsea, or near Portsea, that doesn't allow visitors.  And it gets rid of either it's youth or elderly (I forgot which one). I write about it in my blog and say I think it's creepy. Then I worry about offending people.  

I think that dream was inspired by the book I just started reading.  It's part of yet another young adult vampire series; The Morganville Vampires. A young woman goes off to college in a small Texas town. The people there are a bit strange, and then she hears the town is run by vampires.

Later I had another Australia-related dream.

I suddenly go back to being obsessed with living in Australia.  I have this sudden urgent need to be in Australia much more often than every three years.  And it's Sydney that I need the most. I hate the idea of not being there. And at one part, we ARE there.  I have this need/desire to be at the harbour.  

I used to feel that way in real life....that feeling I can't be okay unless I'm in Australia. I'm over that now. Maybe the dream is telling me that I'm not really over it.  Maybe I just buried those feelings.   Or  maybe the dream is a reminder of how I used to feel, and I should be grateful that I'm less of an emotional mess now.