Create Yourself

I had some synchronicity this morning.

I went on Facebook, and one of my Facebook friends had that George Bernard Shaw quote. Life isn't about finding yourself.  It's about creating yourself.  

Then a few minutes later, I was on Andrew's blog.  I liked his post about gifts.    

After reading that, I had a sudden urge to look at his blog list.I don't often do that.

I randomly picked a blog, and it had the exact same quote.

Pretty interesting.

I don't know if I've ever tried to find myself.

I have felt lost before.  But when I was lost, I didn't go searching for me.  I knew I was right there.  I probably searched for other things.  I search for people in my dreams.  That's frustrating.  Jack often wants me to help him search for a missing toy.I often have to search for the book I'm reading. I'm always losing books.  

The quote reminds me of something though....something I thought about a few days ago.  I had an epiphany. That word always reminds me of Hook, by the way.  

Anyway, I realize that I overly worry about my destiny.  I worry about whether or not I'm on the right path.  I worry that I'm not correctly doing what my spirit guides want me to do. 

See, here I'm proud of myself for worrying less about what my parents and my sisters think of my choices.  And instead I worry about the opinions of invisible entities that might not even exist....although I believe they do.  

It's a bit nuts.

The other day, I even resorted to looking at online tarot cards.

Then I decided I was being ridiculous.

Doesn't it make more sense to just do what FEELS right?

Sometimes I worry that Australia was the wrong path.  What if I wasn't supposed to become obsessed with Australia?   What if I was supposed to be doing something else, and I read the messages wrong?   But then....who cares?  I'm happy with the way things are turning out.  I love my life. I love Australia.  I love my Australia blog. I love the people in my life. 

So for now on, I'm going to listen to MY mind and MY heart the most.

I'll still pay attention to the symbolism in my dreams. I'll still pay attention to synchronicity.   My eyes and ears shall remain open.  But I'm going to try to worry less about missing signs, and try to worry less about misinterpreting signs.  I figure if the powers-that-be really need to me do something or NOT do something, they can be more explicit, or they can put up major roadblocks.    If they're going to be subtle, I'll just pretend not to notice them....unless what they want is exactly what I want.